PQ Season 6 #1 - Mighty Scrappy





"Mighty Scrappy"
 Time for Season 6 of Project Quilting with Kim over at Persimon Dreams!
I saw the first challenge go up Sunday and I was not sure I could do it fitting with my goals to finish some things laying around here. I thought about it until Wed or so and decided I could do this challenge " Trees" with scraps and that would be a win win!!!  So here is my " Mighty Scrappy".

Mighty Scrappy
18w x 22l
all scraps
fmquilting
made in Ne

If you pop over to Kim's site her first photo of a tree was my inspiration.

I tried to add some shading but the scraps are pretty bright. If I do it again I think I would try some applique over the dark side.

Stay tuned I think she is going to open up for voting by the public later this week. VOTING till Jan 16th click.
 
linking up with Sherri over @ A Quilting Life for Scraps Monday

Comments

PersimonDreams said…
This is fabulous! That first photo is such an inspiration! I may have to come back to it myself ...

Thanks for joining in the PQ fun again!
Carla said…
Bright and happy and a great scrap buster. I was just like you, commitments and other projects, but I couldn't pass a PQ challenge..lol Your quilt is perfect for the challenge.
Unknown said…
I love how colorful and happy and wonky this is! LOVE!
Naomi said…
beautiful! I LOVE it, your brights are amazing!
MegsAnn said…
What fun! I love how the trunk isn't just the black and whites but has the surprising pops of color too.
Jen said…
This is super cool! I love the bright colors!
StudioCherie said…
I love it! I need you to email me so I can reply with the pattern. Cherie at StudioCherie dot com

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1