Friday Finish is in the Bag!


I made this quick little tote bag out of some Sew Mama Said fabrics I had left over. I used the main part of the tutorial from Very Shannon Reversible Box Tote. I did my own twist on binding the edges with some left self made binding. In hindsight I didn't look at the placement of the dots so on the binding around to the back it looks slightly different.  I also made another iPad rest/ pin cushion based on a tutorial from Michelle at Factotum of Arts. Super easy and so cute!
The tote is reversible but it is pretty stiff with the interfacing I put in it.
It stands up by itself.  I love the mix of fabrics.

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it up Friday and

 Where Valerie is hosting today at Val's Quilting Studio

Comments

I love the mix of colors...of course red, white and black together along with polka dots are my absolute FAVS!!!! But love the handle and style of this bag!! (Thanks for the shout out today too!) SMILES! V
Vicki said…
Wow, this is really cute! The fabrics are perfect.
What a great knitting bag!! My current crochet/yarn bag consists of a wine gift bag. . . with winey sayings all over it :) Maybe I should make something more appropriate LOL
Christine S said…
Great bag, I love Mama Said Sew!
Wendy said…
what a great bag, love the fabrics and you can't beat a stiff bag to use as a project bag
Katie said…
Is that binding or piping?

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass