Qtr2 finishes




My goal post for 2nd Qtr you can see HERE  I am happy to say I finished both!

My first finish was a carry over from Qtr 1. I am so happy to have it finished.



                                       "Enchanté " - A charm pack quilt
                                         49x 51 Little Black Dress fabric

My second goal was my Friendship Star quilt top HERE





So happy to get both of my goals finished for the quarter. Wonder what I can do this quarter?

Finish Along 2014 Linking up with 2nd quarter finishes HERE
 

Comments

Jean said…
Great job! It's always a good feeling to finish! I love the black and white quilt, the shading is really effective and the blocks going through them at an angle is awesome1
Katy Cameron said…
Congrats on your finishes :o)

Popular posts from this blog

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

P.Q. 15.2 - Sky color -All Glory