3rd Qtr Goals - coming late to the party





I am getting to this link up late. My local quilt guild had their bi-annual quilt show this year. There was pre- quilt show work to be done as well as during and finishing up.  Then I had a bonus - three of my sisters showed up to surprise me for the weekend! They came to the show so I am sharing a bit of that. Only one sister new about my "So Blue" quilt - a portrait of my Mother as a young girl. You can read about the making of this quilt HERE 

So now I must finish deciding what my 3rd quarter goals are:

1. My DYO Sampler needs a back and to be quilted. It is my goal for July for ALYoF so I really want to get this done.

 
 
 
2. I am working on a pattern test and can't reveal the quilt yet. I will say the top is done and I hope to just get it backed and quilted also. These are the scraps for the 'Flowering Lonestar" quilt coming soon.
 
 
 
 
3. Is a long shot for me because I already know I will stick others in front of it but I am putting it on here just to keep it on my mind.  My Mod Olive QAL quilt top is done just needs pressing really well and then back and quilting also.
 
 
 
3 relatively easy goals but sort of where I get stuck sometimes. I hope I can pull it off this quarter.
 
 
Leaving you with more eye candy from my quilt show. My Giant starburst is in this and my coral circles both from previous QALs.
 
 
 



Linking up with :
Finish Along 2014HERE
 

Comments

Hey I just finished my June ALYofF goal....you're doing great!

Popular posts from this blog

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

P.Q. 15.2 - Sky color -All Glory