ALYoF Feb goal

Time to decide what I will complete this month. I am currently working on a quilt called the BarnDoor in a QAL hosted by Sarah at SarahQuilts.
 
I am using only fabrics I have had in my stash (for a long long time) and I came up with this. I love it! I have to make the two borders yet and I will have to piece the back because this is way bigger than I expected. Not sure what the quilty plan will be but I will make this my goal for the Feb. A Lovely Year of Finishes over at
Fiber of All Sorts and Sew Bittersweet Designs linky party

Also linking up with Sarah at Sarah Quilts for the Barndoor QAL

Comments

Krista said…
Hi Kris, Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. :) Your quilt looks great! Good luck with your finish this month!

Krista
sewwhatscooking
Yay Kris!! I love it!!! Those blues and grays and browns are so cool. I have always wanted to photograph one of my barn doors on an actual barn door, and this version would look so good photographed that way.

We'll check in together again Feb. 10 and then the final link up will be March 3. I can't wait to see you finish this! Well done.
Unknown said…
Your quilt here looks beautiful! Can't wait to see it finished!

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway